In times of crisis being able to count on entities that facilitate us to manage mini – credits quickly and easily becomes a necessity of the first order. Good Finance is one of the platforms you have to solve these economic emergencies.
Good Credit is a credit search platform that will allow you to analyze different credit institutions in one click in a secure way.
What is Good Credit
Good Credit is a fast credit search engine through which you can request from $ 50 to $ 500. The company has been operating in Spain for three years and has already offered service to more than 14,000 customers.
Such is its success that it is already expanding internationally to countries such as Mexico, Poland, Georgia, Argentina or Brazil, among others.
Advantages and disadvantages of mini-credits in Good Credit
- It offers a free credit consultation service .
- Its speed, in less than 10 minutes will offer you a response tailored to your needs and will make you a contract proposal.
- The form is simple and fast to fill out , you will not have to waste time completing data of doubtful utility.
- It is 100% online.
- It requires that you have a regular income to grant yourself the credit.
- Your loan limit is 500 euros ($ 300 if it is the first) and you must return it in 30 days.
- It does not accept Asnef and will not confirm loans if you have an outstanding debt with third parties.
How to get a loan at Good Credit
- Select the amount and term of return.
- Complete the form with your personal data: phone number, email, ID, data of the company where you work and your bank account number.
- Verify your data through the Instantor platform: select your bank and log in to your online banking. This method allows Good Credit to check if you are solvent for the loan repayment.
- If they accept your request, Good Credit will present an offer that you can accept with your digital signature. If it is the first loan they grant you, they will call you by phone to confirm all your information.
Although you may find many steps, the process will take just 10 minutes.
The requirements established by Good Credit for the granting of a loan are:
- Reside in Spain
- Be over 21 and under 65.
- Not having debts in ASNEF over 1,500 euros (in some cases the figure rises to $ 3,000 depending on the type of debt). / li>
- Have demonstrable regular income.
- Be a holder, co-owner, authorized or representative of a bank account.
- Owning a landline or mobile phone line
- Good Credit only allows you to obtain a home address credit, therefore, if you have already requested one at your address, you will not be able to request another one.
How is the money returned in Good Credit?
money returned in Good Credit?” />
Good Credit is not a credit institution itself but a loan seeking platform. This means that the conditions of the loans at the level of terms and interests as well as the forms of repayment and penalties if you are late in paying a receipt will vary depending on the entity that has lent you the money.
In any case you will find all the conditions in your contract.